[lac-discuss-en] RV: Use of Country and Territory Names / Codes as Top-Level Domains

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Thu Sep 17 20:26:13 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RV: Use of Country and Territory Names / Codes as Top-Level Domains
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Alberto,

 thank you. I immediately sent a message to members of ISOC Mexico to explore its opinion. Ojalotras organizations also have an opportunity to do so.

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS FROM MEXICO +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org