[lac-discuss-en] RES: Earthquake in Chile

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Sep 17 13:42:32 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: Earthquake in Chile
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Really a disgrace. But something good in everything bad, just
 hear that successfully managed to evacuate more than 660.00 persons. It is obvious
 that they have good plans, otherwise deberamos
 regret much more.

 This movement sintihasta in Buenos Aires, I guess it was in
 our beloved Chile.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto