[lac-discuss-en] RES: Earthquake in Chile

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Sep 17 12:31:29 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Earthquake in Chile
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 My dear Javier Humberto

 I hope all your loved ones are fine.

 Much strength and courage right now that Mother Nature shows merciless.

 We are aware of what they need.

 Love,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil