[lac-discuss-en] Earthquake in Chile

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Sep 17 11:32:54 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Earthquake in Chile
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear LACRALO companions, as you know yesterday in Chile
 to suffered another earthquake, this was 8.3 on the Richter scale. In and
 there are 8 dead and several desperecidos, this earthquake had its epicenter in the
 cities where they are living family of Humberto Carrasco and Javier
 Internauta Chandia of Chile.
 Since yesterday I am trying to communicate with Javier, without results
 favorable, I sent mails and I have not received any refund
 thereof. I believe it is only because the connectivity problems
 does not answer.
 If someone has the phone (maybe the staff have it) of the please
 Please let me send it to try to communicate with him.
 Thank you very much to all

 Sergio Salinas Porto * *

 * ** President Internauta Argentina Argentina Users Association
 Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / Fetia
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA <http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Fluids
 Latin American Federation of Internet Users
<http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; SergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time
 receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/864d7475df.html