[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 FAmeros_son_simplemente_err Los_n = = = q = iso-8859-1 F3neo = 2E =?????

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:35:30 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = iso-8859-1 FAmeros_son_simplemente_err Los_n = = = q = iso-8859-1 F3neo = 2E =?????
 From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 Dear All.

 When the differences are so manifest, the solution can only be submitted to a third party resolves the dispute.
 Besides being so serious the matter of the complaint from the institutional, healthy and good would submit it to arbitration for a response that demonstrates in time.
 The allegations by X Mail only serve to fill boxes and exhaust all without resolving anything.
 If this ends in anything questions and doubts remain on the air.
 Therefore, again, it would be good to conclude definitively and not by the simple passage of time.
 The region and the institutions require and demand.

 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre

 Dear Carlton and all other see I am confused by this.
 You are saying that the people demonstrating in abstention was not
 vote?
 As you do to deny the facts on positive action?
 Voting is a positive action, a person had to enter the system,
 choose one of the options and manifest.
 Quite another thing not perform any action and not go
 to vote. That's actually a true &quot;Abstain&quot;.
 I think you are confused, in LACRALO vote for &quot;yes&quot; to any
 candidate and called the white vote (&quot;I do not like&quot; or &quot;do not choose
 certain candidates &quot;) and&quot; Abstain &quot;.
 I think the problem you see is a semantic problem.
 I know you have a good memory.
 When in 2009 they occurred LACRALO electoral problems in a group
 ALS we demonstrate an &quot;abstention&quot; that abstention was not
 go to the polls (in that case was the choice of the first term Dev)
 that he fell to mature than the act of voting and quorum it was generated as
 vote blank. We wanted to express their discontent. This time step
 the same group of ALS did not vote and abstention expressed a
 Negative Action (No go to the polls), others expressed
 accompaniment to any of the two candidates (Positive Action), and other
 They expressed their preference not to agitate for any candidate
 (Positive Action), comove are different forms of manifestation, one is a
 &quot;NO ACTION&quot; and others a &quot;positive action&quot;.
 I think it must review its position, you are trying again
 lead to dark places of discussion that have nothing to do with what
 we come to do here.

 Greetings!

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** ** Argentina Association President Internauta
 Internet Users Argentina
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / Fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Latin American Federation of fluid Users
 from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; SergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time
 receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *

 The September 14, 2015, 11:14 <carlton.samuels at gmail.com> wrote:

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
>
>  Asunto: Los números son simplemente erróneo.
>  De: carlton.samuels at gmail.com
>
>  Así que otra farsa de las elecciones LACRALO se aguantó.
>

>  Si usted cree en una institución democrática basada en reglas y
>  autoridad constitucional, el candidato declaró el representante de
>  LACRALO al ALAC para el período 2015-2017 es tan ilegítimo como el
>  proceso electoral se vio empañado y fraudulenta.
>

>  Aquí hay más evidencia de la incompetencia y la pereza. Esos números voto
> que son
>  reportado son simplemente erróneo. Busque este ser culpado en el personal.
>

>  Uno realmente no necesita ser un genio en matemáticas discretas para que
> sea
>  inmediatamente obvio que con sólo 14 ALS votar en afirmativa para la
>  'ganador', que no podría ascender al 46% de los votos. Se pondera la
>  porcentaje que cuenta, no cualquier otra figura de fantasía sacado de
> alguna
>  cerebro febril.
>

>  Hay 20 países representados en LACRALO. Cada país tiene un tope de 5%
>  de los votos.
>

>  Ese 5% se considera el porcentaje máximo.
>

>  El 5% de los votos se reparte a partes iguales por las ELA en cada país.
>

>  La contribución de cada votante es entonces proporcional al número de ALS
> en
>  cada país.
>

>  Tomemos el caso de Argentina. Hay nueve (9) acreditados ELA. Cada ALS
> pueden los
>  sólo contribuyen y votar 0,56% de ese porcentaje máximo.
>

>  Tomemos el caso de Nicaragua. Con sólo una (1) ALS, ejercicio IEEE
> Nicaragua
>  máximo 5% en su propia para Nicaragua.
>

>  LACRALO tiene cuarenta y siete (47) ELA. A sólo 30 ALS participaron en el
> simulacro de
>  una elección; BigPulse registra 14 votos para Arcos, 8 votos a favor y 8
> Rojas
>  abstenciones.
>

>  Una abstención se cuenta como un &quot;no&quot; bajo las reglas.
>

>  Diecisiete (17) ELA fueron acreditados y no votan. Estos podrían muy
>  así clasificarse 'elección no reconoció a la mierda'.
>

>  Ver  https://www.bigpulse.com/pollresults?code=5014vdFeWMZF7tDJbzr4zuiD
>

>  Los números reales son como sigue:
>

>  No voté - 37,87%
>  Arcos - 27,67%
>  Abstenerse / n - 19,04%
>  Rojas - 15,42%
>

>  Ahí está su 100% de los votos posibles representaron!
>

>  LACRALO no tiene una regla relativa umbrales para la legitimidad o
>  escorrentías. Pero esto lo sé a ciencia cierta. El &quot;ganador&quot;
> que no funciona y no puedo
>  representar los intereses de los usuarios de Internet de Jamaica en el
> ALAC. No en un
>  voto fraudulento.
>

>  La hoja de cálculo se enviará al personal. Así que se haga la conexión con
>  el precedente de autoridad, que también incluirá la hoja de cálculo
> utilizado para
> [...]

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b4c0782fbc.html