[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 Invitation-q = C3 = C3 = B3n B3n_Reuni = _ / _ LACRALO = = utf-8 q _-_ _llamada_mensual Lunes_21_de_septiembre_2015 =?????

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Sep 15 22:40:48 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 Invitation-q = C3 = C3 = B3n B3n_Reuni = _ / _ LACRALO = = utf-8 q _-_ _llamada_mensual Lunes_21_de_septiembre_2015 =?????
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 Dear.
 I have no certainty lograrparticipar. I still get on the agenda and make contributions.
 Estarvolviendo of a workshop in the northern region of Brazil, marked by the government, asque conditions did not change the date.
 I'm in Uruguay serving STRATEGY LAC meeting that so far still very productive.
 If the plane is delayed at the airport and will be participated the start of the meeting. If not, I ask Desculpas to colleagues and friends LACRALO.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 On 9/15/15, 19:01, &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org On Behalf Of staff at atlarge.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote: