[lac-discuss-en] The Numbers are Plain Wrong.

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 01:28:19 UTC 2015

Thank you Jacqueline but it is no use.

I have patiently explained it too many times. I am still gobsmacked that
really serious people NEVER question why the name and address of the
representative of every ALS is verified and why every ALS is ALWAYS send a
ballot on a vote!

I now publicly concede you were right in insisting that democratic
principles and rules of order governing democratic institutions was not as
widely understood and respected as I imagined in this Latin American and
Caribbean geographic region.  I carried the day in that argument but
largely on hope and trust.

It is one of my lasting regrets.

-Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels