[lac-discuss-en] The Numbers are Plain Wrong.

BANGO admin at bango.org.bb
Mon Sep 14 22:51:55 UTC 2015

You surely missed the boat. Decisions shall be taken by majority vote even
if those decisions are contrary to the rules?

What you mean by: "I ask again please not to issue grievances and insults on
the list."? Is that a proclamation? Exactly where do you people get off with
your dictatorial attitude? If you think that saying you are dictatorial is
an insult, then you should refrain from being dictatorial. Why do you think
you have the authority to tell anybody what to do? People will respond to
you as you deal with them. How dare you try to muzzle anybody? You don't
have that power.

ROK