[lac-discuss-en] votes on ALSs - trying to establish some best practice here.

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sat Sep 12 18:34:25 UTC 2015

 Let me share again with you all, on how I vote when the issue is to accept or not an ALS from other region
If the region has voted for such ALS and regional recommendation is for accept such ALS ,  my vote is for support what the region has proposed and in the comments I always state such position. The vote is public.
 Voting for our region follow same procedure.
If there is en even – very unusual -  position inside the region, in favor and against, I will check their bylaws and will ask for your inputs.
Appreciate your comments.
Best regards.

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados