[lac-discuss-en] VOTE RESULT: 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO ALAC / 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE LACRALO ALAC

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 02:04:38 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE RESULT: 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO ALAC / 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE LACRALO ALAC
 From: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Hello to all and all who are part of the Organization Scope
 Regional Latin America and the Caribbean (LACRALO)

 I want to thank the support and trust placed on this server who
 It is part of the team; Internauta Venezuela. Today we reaffirm
 our commitment and sense of ourselves as a single region with
 Reach all the structures that we integrate.

 I also want to acknowledge the participation in this election and work
 Juan Manuel Rojas inviting him to join forces to continue building
 active participation dynamics.

 Similarly invite those who did not support my candidacy and those who
 They abstained in order to work together in building contributions
 so necessary in these times of transition for the ICANN community.
 For above all work for the interests of users and users
 we represent our countries.

 Finally I confirm you that my will and hard work are
 committed to making the role of ALAC a tool for Member
 joint construction of contributions to the Staff of ICANN with a view
 regional strategic and responsible for monitoring our proposals.

 Cheers

 Harold Arcos
 President of Venezuela Internauta
 InternautaVe
 hwarcos
 +58 4129982820
 www.internauta.org.ve
 www.internetvenezuela.net.ve

 11/09/2015 13:26 GMT-04: 30 ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> :

> [English] VOTE RESULT: 2015 VOTE FOR LACRALO ALAC REPRESENTATIVE
>
> Disclaimer: This vote result is sent on behalf of the LACRALO Chair and
 >
> Please kindly note that the 2015 vote for LACRALO ALAC Representative has
 >

> ***
>
> QUESTION: Who do you support to become the LACRALO ALAC Representative
 Meeting in October 2015?Either Please select one candidate from the list
 below (listed in alphabetical order of the family name) or abstain:

> Harold Arcos
> Juan Manuel Rojas
> Abstain
>

> As at Poll close: Thursday 10 September 2015 23:00 UTC
> Number of voters: 30 (6213.000000000 weighted) · Group size: 47 (10008
> Ranked by votes
>
> Rank

> Weighted Votes
>
> %
>
> Voters
>
> %
>
> Voters
>
> 1
>
> Harold Arcos
>
> 2,767.0000
>
> 44.54
>
> 14
>
> 46.67
>
> Jose Olvidio Salgueiro(w167), Javier Eduardo Chandia Rojas(w250), Sylvia
 Alberto Soto (W56), Johnny Laureano (W250), Gilberto Lara (w500), Jessel
 Ackbarali (W167), Humberto Carrasco (W250), Raul Bauer (W56), Luis Sergio
 Valle Sejas (w500), Ricardo Holmquist (W167), Harold Arcos (W167)

> 2
>
> Abstain/Abstención
>
> 1,904.0000
>
> 30.65
>
> 8
>
> 26.67
>
> Antonio Medina Gomez(w167), Natalia Enciso(w250), Carlos Vera(w125),
 Alejandro Pisanty (w500), Carlos Raul Guiterrez (w250)

> 2
>
> Juan Manuel Rojas
>
> 1,542.0000
>
> 24.82
>
> 8
>
> 26.67
>
> Juan Manuel Rojas P(w167), Dr. Aislan Vargas Basilio(w125), Jose Luis
 Buzarquis (W250), Alyne Andrade (W125), Lia Patricia Hernandez Perez (w500)
 Vanda Scartezini (W125)

> ***
>
> To confirm, LACRALO ALAC Representative for the period of two years
 Arcos.

> Explanation: In this vote, electorates can only choose one candidate or
 the end result calculation of the vote, the candidate With the greatest
 sum of the weighted votes wins.

> You may review the results independently under:
 >

> [Español] RESULTADOS DEL VOTO: 2015 VOTO PARA REPRESENTANTE DE LACRALO
 >

> Nota: Los resultados del voto se envian en nombre del Presidente y
 >
> Por favor note que el voto para el representante de LACRALO para el año
 >

> ***
>
> PREGUNTA: ¿A quien elige usted para ser representante del LACRALO ante el
 2015?Please choose a candidate from the list below (in order
 Alphabetical) or abstain:

> Harold Arcos
> Juan Manuel Rojas
> Abstención
>

> Al cerrar el voto: Jueves 10 de Septiembre 2015 23:00 UTC
> Número de votantes: 30 (6213.000000000 ponderado) · Tamaño del grupo: 47
> Posición por votos
>
> Posición
>
> Opciones
>
> Votos Ponderados
>
> %
>
> Votantes
>
> %
>
> Voters
>
> 1
>
> Harold Arcos
>
> 2,767.0000
>
> 44.54
>
> 14
>
> 46.67
>
> Jose Olvidio Salgueiro(w167), Javier Eduardo Chandia Rojas(w250), Sylvia
 Alberto Soto (W56), Johnny Laureano (W250), Gilberto Lara (w500), Jessel
 Ackbarali (W167), Humberto Carrasco (W250), Raul Bauer (W56), Luis Sergio
 Valle Sejas (w500), Ricardo Holmquist (W167), Harold Arcos (W167)

> 2
>
> Abstain/Abstención
>
> 1,904.0000
>
> 30.65
>
> 8
>
> 26.67
>
> Antonio Medina Gomez(w167), Natalia Enciso(w250), Carlos Vera(w125),
 Alejandro Pisanty (w500), Carlos Raul Guiterrez (w250)

> 2
>
> Juan Manuel Rojas
>
> 1,542.0000
>
> 24.82
>
> 8
>
> 26.67
>
> Juan Manuel Rojas P(w167), Dr. Aislan Vargas Basilio(w125), Jose Luis
 Buzarquis (W250), Alyne Andrade (W125), Lia Patricia Hernandez Perez (w500)
 Vanda Scartezini (W125)

> ***
>
> El Representate de LACRALO ante ALAC por el periodo de dos años
 Harold Arcos.

> Explicación: En este voto, los electores solo pueden elegir un candidato
 in calculating the result of the vote, the candidate with the highest number of
 weighted votes wins.