[lac-discuss-en] RES: VOTE RESULT: 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO ALAC / 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE LACRALO ALAC

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Sep 11 22:31:33 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: VOTE RESULT: 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO ALAC / 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE LACRALO ALAC
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 + 1

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome Aquino Renata Ribeiro
 Posted in: Friday, September 11, 2015 18:41
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org

 From Brazil, Harold Arcos congratulations and thanks for the candidate Juan Manuel Rojas

 [] S

 Renata

 11/09/2015 18:15 GMT-03: 00 Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> :

 From Argentina we want to congratulate Internauta Harold Arcos to obtain a greater preference of our region in this electoral certifying and Juan Manuel Rojas for having submitted to electoral dispute the charge at stake.
 We have no doubt that the two are good friends of our region and it was on their minds run when the power to represent the best way to LACRALO.

 Harold, are you going to play very well to this region, your ability, keen intelligence and aptitudes of. You can count on our support for what you need.

 A big hug to you both.

 Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentina Association of Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / Fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA <http://ctamdq.org.ar/>
 Fluid Latin American Federation of Internet Users <http://www.fuilatin.org/>
 facebook: salinasporto <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; SergiosalinasII <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII>
 twitter: sergiosalinas <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>
 Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>
 Hangout: presidencia at internauta.org.ar <mailto:Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> /
 Pixelhub: salinasporto <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto>
 Youtube: salinasporto <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto>
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819
 &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense&quot; Eduardo Galeano