[lac-discuss-en] VOTE NOTICE: VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE 2015 LACRALO ALAC / 2015 REPRESENTATIVE TO VOTE FOR LACRALO ALAC

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:34:48 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE NOTICE: VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE 2015 LACRALO ALAC / 2015 REPRESENTATIVE TO VOTE FOR LACRALO ALAC
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear Jacqueline,

 For this e-mail responding to your petition.

 Overall, it is estimated that you can not suspend the election by the
 following reasons:

 1. Voting process comenzel Thursday September 3, 2015 and
 It extends until Thursday September 10, 2015 until 23:00 hours.

 2. The mocin the Lord Samuels presentel Friday, September 4
 2015.

 In this email, the Lord Samuels presentun Point of Order and offered
 a motion of lack of confidence in the leaders of LACRALO.

 l points out a number of arguments to justify its mociny
 then it ends with:

 Resolves:

 The general assembly faltade demonstrate its confidence in the leaders of
 LACRALO and vote on estamocin

 Therefore, this paragraph shall silent regarding any suspension.

 3. On 5 September, Mr. Samuels informally requested a
 TRANSLATION into Spanish its official mocin to be sent to the list
 Spanish LACRALO.

 4. Subsequently, on September 7, 2015 Alberto Soto informque
 I had requested legal advice to ICANN department
 mocin regarding this censorship.

 5. The RoP in its articles 8.1 and 8.2 the following:

 8.1 During a discussion, any representative may propose a
 Point of Order to be treated; the presiding officer of the session deberdecidir
 immediately if it comes to that point of order.

 8.2 The decision of the President of the session may be appealed.Happiness
 Voting is someterinmediatamente apelacin to, and the decision of the
 Chair prevail unless the simple majority of the
 delegations to vote against the decision of the officer.

 These articles are silent regarding any suspension. Nor it has
 presented some apelacin. In any case, neither apelacin
 suspend the current ballot.

 6. There are articles relating to the suspension of Rule 9 which provide:

 Rule 9 - Points of procedures

 9.1 During a discussion, any representative podrpresentar one
 mocin for the suspension or adjournment of the session, or to close or give
 terminated by a debate.

 9.2 This is someterinmediatamente mocin to ballot. In conformity
 Rule 8.1, such motions procedern in the following order,
 before other proposals or motions before the meeting:

 (A) Mocin to suspend the session;

 (B) Mocin for the session is terminated;

 (C) Mocin for a debate on the issue which is to rise
 trying;

 (D) Mocin for the debate on the subject that closes esttratando

 7. Lastly, regarding the arguments and accusations of the Lord
 Samuels, these Sern answered once the official translation into
 Spanish LACRALO list is envea in Spanish.

 Cheers

 Alberto Soto
 Humberto Carrasco

[[--Original text (es)