[lac-discuss-en] R: [IANA-issues] Fwd: Re: CCWG Statement v07 as requested.

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 9 21:58:44 UTC 2015

Roberto, as I understand the proposal, there is
no prohibition about a removed director being
immediately re-appointed to the same seat or any
other seat. Of course, it would make little sense
for an SO/AC to remove their director and
immediately reappoint the same person. But they
could be reappointed by another SO/AC or the NomCom.

For removal of the entire Board, the proposal
explicitly and clearly says that there is no
prohibition regarding a particular director being
re-appointed. I do not see a problem with this.
In particular, an individual SO/AC my not have
supported the recall, and may want their directors back.

Alan