[lac-discuss-en] VOTE NOTICE: 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO ALAC / 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE LACRALO ALAC

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:04:04 UTC 2015

What we have here could be judged as ignorance. Or sloth. Or malice.

Or, all of them combined.

The Secretariat is party but it is the presiding officer, the Chair of
LACRALO, who is the culprit here.

Because he is called to know - and he is presumed to know - the LACRALO
Rules of Procedure. He is called to know - and is presumed to - know, the
rules of order pertaining meetings in democratic institutions.

We are in a general assembly session; calling for the ALAC delegate vote
and distributing credentials means ALL members are deemed present.

The Motion of No Confidence was called on a Point of Order.  It was
seconded and is a valid motion; it suspends the motion for the election and
MUST be debated and disposed of by a vote.

The Chair is now advised that the Rules may not be flagrantly breached
without response.

The UWI ALS
-Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels