[lac-discuss-en] Registro de Costa Rica Reunión - ALAC Wrapup Sesión

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 01:20:21 UTC 2015

Tch. Still don't get it, do ya?

The post was to refute a squalid lie that has become part of your
narrative; Caribbean ALS are disruptive  and not interested in doing real
work.

So I chose the report of that Costa Rica meeting, that same one you use to
demonize, to call the lie.

For even in that situation, Caribbean reps showed up, worked and were
accounted.

Now, to stress you further. Your answer is instructive even if unintended.
Speaking for the Caribbean reps I know, we show up for work and actively
participate in the policy development process, whether we have an ALAC seat
or not.

We know it is not generally understood that ALAC meetings are usually open
and anyone can take and argue a position on a matter on agenda there. So I
can understand why, in your thinking, that if not an ALAC member, no bother.

I also see why one could, with reason, choose to do 'touristy' things in
that time.

Dismissed.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels