[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Comment. Called

Roosevelt King rok at bango.org.bb
Tue Sep 8 22:03:45 UTC 2015

Where are the mechanisms? You let the differences fester until they become a
sore? Now you talking about mechanisms after witnessing the high-handed
manner of those responsible and the issuing of decrees which resulted in
blocking all possible means of resolving differences. For those who watched
and remained silent you are just as guilty. Of course, the ombudsman did not
help either and really resolved nothing. The rules are clear. We are guided
by the rules not dictators.

ROK