[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Comment. Called

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:48:58 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Fwd: Comment. Called
 From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 Dear friends:

 Horrible tenor of these in the mail exchange, insults and veiled insults.
 There are mechanisms for resolving differences and not just verbal violence.
 It becomes very difficult to follow in this situation and from adiar we appeal for sanity and respect for people and the statutes.
 We also call for an end to this flood of harmful post office, a break is made and convene a mediation between parties to resolve differences before them fester and lead to an end by anyone wanted.
 It is essential to stop the machinery and a necessary resolve or reroute status quo before it's too late.

 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
 Adiar

 Horrible tenor of these in the mail exchange, insults and veiled insults.
 There are mechanisms for resolving differences and not just verbal violence.
 It becomes very difficult to follow in this situation and from adiar we appeal for sanity and respect for people and the statutes.
 We also call for an end to this flood of harmful post office, a break is made and convene a mediation between parties to resolve differences before them fester and lead to an end by anyone wanted.
 It is essential to stop the machinery and a necessary resolve or reroute status quo before it's too late.

 Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
 Adiar

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/166c647dec.html