[lac-discuss-en] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Data & Metrics for Policy Making

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Sep 8 18:15:20 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Data & Metrics for Policy Making
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 So is Fatima, I'm into something very useful, participating in another conference call.

 Cheers

 Alberto Soto

 From: Fatima Cambronero [mailto: fatimacambronero at gmail.com]
 Posted on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 3:10 pm
 To: Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 CC: Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com> ; LACRALO list <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org> ; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; Vanda Scartezini <vanda at etges.com.br>
 Subject: Re: [ALAC-Announce] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Data &amp; Metrics for Policy Making

 Alberto,

 Actually you still have problems of interpretation and misinterpretation of what you read and receive.

 Please show me evidence where I have said or written that the role of representative of LACRALO ALAC is an individual role.

 I always get tired of repeating that our role is THIN and representation of their interests and send orders mind countless times about how to vote, even accompanying summaries of issues and my own position. Please review the files.

 Nor any representative in ALAC have to ask you anything ahead of time. You have to foresee and seek THIN position as the alleged leader.

 Our role is to vote representatives as we enter the RALO not the President or one or two individual ALS Representatives because that is not the position of community.

 Please do not wear arguing with me. Better use your energies to respond specifically to what you requested in your role and lead the RALO respecting the rules and procedures.

 Thank you.

 Fatima Cambronero