[lac-discuss-en] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Data & Metrics for Policy Making

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:10:51 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Data & Metrics for Policy Making
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Alberto,

 Actually you still have problems of interpretation and misrepresentation
 of what you read and receive.
 Please show me evidence where I have said or written that the role
 representative of LACRALO ALAC is an individual role.
 I always get tired of repeating that our role is representation and RALO
 their interests and send countless times as orders review
 vote, even accompanying summaries of issues and my own position. By
 Please review the files.
 Nor any representative in ALAC have to ask yourself with time
 advance anything. You have to foresee and find the position of the RALO
 as its alleged leader.
 Our role is to vote as representatives instructed us not thinning
 President or one or two individual ALS Representatives because that is not
 position of the community.
 Please do not wear arguing with me. Better use your energy to
 You respond specifically to what you requested in your role and lead the
 THIN respecting the rules and procedures.
 Thank you.

 Fatima Cambronero

 On Tuesday, September 8, 2015, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 wrote:

> Fatima, no se ha seguido ningún procedimiento. Lo que hace Vanda es
> consultar y en varias oportunidades ha brindado su posición con antelación.
>
> Siempre dijiste que la opinión del ALAC Member es individual y no
> necesariamente debe coincidir con la de la Región.
>
> Lo único que yo pediría es que si desean consultar, lo hagan con mayor
> antelación, para dar tiempo a que logremos el consenso, y si no coincidimos
> con la opinión del ALAC Member, podamos hacer notar nuestra posición.
>

> Saludos
>

> Alberto Soto
>

> *De:* lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org');>

 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Lawyer
 Argentina / Mexico

 Phone: Argentina: +54 9351 5282 668 - Mexico: +52 (55) 3018 2066
 Twitter:facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d9c732d487.html