[lac-discuss-en] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Data & Metrics for Policy Making

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Sep 8 17:51:19 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Data & Metrics for Policy Making
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Fatima, has not followed any procedure. What makes Vanda is consulted on several occasions and has given its position in advance.

 You always said that the opinion of Member ALAC is individual and not necessarily be representative of the region.

 All I ask is that if they want to see, do more advance to allow time for us to achieve consensus, and if we do not agree with the opinion of the ALAC Member, our position can be noted.

 Cheers

 Alberto Soto