[lac-discuss-en] FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Data & Metrics for Policy Making

vanda at etges.com.br vanda at etges.com.br
Tue Sep 8 16:32:40 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: ALAC Statement on the Initial Report on Data & Metrics for Policy Making
 From: vanda at etges.com.br

 Dear members
 I have sent this before, but Have not hear anything from your side. I believe we are less Relevant waste time debating issues and policy Been issues are not our priority.
 Any way, I have to vote on esta till the end of tomorrow. If someone can take a look pelase or share your views, I appreciate.
 Thank you in advance.
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj