[lac-discuss-en] Draft LACRALO Outreach Strategy for 2015 - mid 2016

devtee at gmail.com devtee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:56:30 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Draft LACRALO Outreach Strategy for 2015 - mid 2016
 From: devtee at gmail.com

 Dear All,

 LACRALO members of disclosure and commitment SC
 (  https://community.icann.org/x/cqfbAQ)
 Extension of LACRALO to be presented in the call Extension and SC
 commitment on September 9, 2015 at 1800 UTC (
 https://community.icann.org/x/iYRYAw).

 In addition to guiding the activities of members of LACRALO in
 SC outreach and commitment for the year, an outreach strategy
 such needs to be approved by At-Large and the regional GSE (Rodrigo
 de la Parra) before September 30, 2015, otherwise the funds
 for Regional Community Outreach Program Pilot (CROPP) will not be
 available.

 Comments are welcome suggestions for the draft strategy
 Outreach LACRALO.

 Here is the draft Strategy Extension LACRALO:

 "A key element of the strategy for the dissemination of LACRALO will get
 organizations accredited At-Large Structures (ALS) of territories
 in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) that they have no ALS.

 From our analysis we have done through our Dashboard
 LACRALO
 (Http://bit.ly/lacralo-dashboard), there are 13 countries out of 33 countries
 no At-Large.

 One objective will be to try to get 3 new ALS three territories without
 ALS for FY16.

 LACRALO will keep a calendar broadcast
 http://bitly.com/LAC-Outreach-Calendar
 to track potential ICT and GI events in those territories without ALS and
 IG regional events where people and / or possible ALS of those
 Territories to attend.

 Furthermore, in collaboration with regional interest groups Commitment
 Global ICANN in LAC, any individuals and / or
 organizations that would be At-Large candidates in these countries without ALS
 They surveyed.Other stakeholders of ICANN (GAC, ccNSO, trainees) in
 territories without ALS are also available to find suitable
 At-Large candidates.

 Once a sufficient number of individuals / groups were identified,
 He attempted to contact those people to invite to a series
 Conference calls introduction to the basics of DNS,
 ICANN At-Large ".

 Best regards,

 Dev Anand Teelucksingh
 At-Large Outreach and Engagement SC chair

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/3f86e16f06.html