[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = F3n_prese 3A__Apoyo_a_la_moci = = = iso-8859-1 ntada_por_Carlton_Samuels q =?????

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun Sep 6 01:56:12 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? Q = iso-8859-1 RES = F3n_prese 3A__Apoyo_a_la_moci = = = iso-8859-1 ntada_por_Carlton_Samuels q =?????
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Internauta from Brazil, do not support the motion, filed by Carlton
 Samuels.
 And personally, I acknowledge the great effort and zeal to work from
 beginning of his term as Humberto Alberto both have had and continue
 He is taking to fulfill his official work / representatives
 region.
 Having been secretary of the region, which is only difficult to interpret
 MOU and the Rules of Procedure, which were created at the birth of
 LACRALO and at the moment, due to our strong growth estn
 outdated and / or do not provide the new situations that arise.
 We can not forget, now, by mistake, all the work that Alberto and
 Humberto they made by the region in the ATLAS II-face meeting and that
 We had in London; not the number of statements he has made the
 region in this period and all the work of inreach with webinars
 organized; and also work with the new ALS OUTREACH
 built and regions visited.
 All we comment Carlton errors and quoting "WE ARE ALL VOLUNTEERS" and not
 We are professionals for the positions we occupy to help the region.
 CUL'm not understanding is the actual reason for this mocin.
 Cheers,
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016
 One World, One Internet

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI
 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Original ----- ----- Mensagem