[lac-discuss-en] ????? Q = utf-8 B3n_ALAC_Memb Actual_proceso_elecci = C3 = = = utf-8 q er =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Sep 4 02:20:35 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? Q = utf-8 B3n_ALAC_Memb Actual_proceso_elecci = C3 = = = utf-8 q er =?
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Antonio, here some of the information you require:

 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Juan+Manuel+Rojas+SOI

 <  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Harold+Arcos+SOI>  https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Harold+Arcos+SOI

 Tomorrow I'll see what assistance, as we still metrics and procedures (hopefully soon have), I have to gather information.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto