[lac-discuss-en] Question added in the wiki

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Sep 2 13:46:09 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Question added in the wiki
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thanks Alexander, has been asked to respond to applicants in writing, before the presentation meeting, at this link:  https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=54695869

 I think they've already answered most or all.

 Cheers

 Alberto Soto

 From: Alejandro Pisanty [mailto: apisanty at gmail.com]
 Posted on: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 2:53 a.m.
 To: Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 CC: LACRALO <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Question added in the wiki

 Alberto,

 I join your question.

 But mostly I see that many absences have been announced to this important conference. It is essential that all candidates submit written answers to all the questions, to regulate our vote.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 09/01/2015 9:14 GMT-05: 00 Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org <mailto:asoto at ibero-americano.org> &gt;:

 I just add a question to Juan Manuel Rojas.

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=54695869

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 A question for Juan Manuel Rojas: It would seem that the time availability could be a problem. Precisely for this presentation, you had two days unavailable at times when we normally meetings. You're representing LACRALO At-Large ALS standards and expectations Taskforce on opposite schedules and have not been able to fully comply.

 As much as ALAC Member or a member of the TF will have to give an opinion and even vote. My question is if you really have available to meet both, and that percentage could.

 Thank you

  _____

 &lt;  https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/66478fd39a.html