[lac-discuss-en] Question added to the wiki

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Sep 1 14:15:11 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Question added to the wiki
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 I just add a question to Juan Manuel Rojas.

 https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=54695869

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 A question for Juan Manuel Rojas seem that the time availability
 may be a problem. Precisely for this presentation, you had two days
 unavailable at times when we normally meetings. Are you
 representing LACRALO At-Large ALS criteria and Expectations
 Taskforce on opposite schedules and you could not fully comply.

 As much as ALAC Member or a member of the TF, You'll have to give opinine
 even vote. My question is whether or not You'll have availability for
 comply with both, and that percentage can do.

 Thank you

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/e8b480109f.html