[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 REVIEW q = F3n_MOU_con_ICANN =????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Oct 29 20:20:58 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: = iso-8859-1 REVIEW q = F3n_MOU_con_ICANN =????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, at the meeting of Dublin, we have asked us to review the Ralos
 our respective Memorndums of Understanding with ICANN, under
 time since his signature.

 In the following link, estla wiki we open for each ALS pour their
 opinin concerning amendments to consider introducing, if
 necessary. This period of CloseHotel comments 11.29.2015 at 2300 UTC.
 Allestn documents in Spanish and English.

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Memorandum+of+Understanding+-+Me
 morandum + of + Understanding

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0ca41d6836.html