[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 A1tima_Cambro Servicio_de_ALAC_de_F = C3 = = = utf-8 nero q =?????

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 05:03:26 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 A1tima_Cambro Servicio_de_ALAC_de_F = C3 = = = utf-8 nero q =?????
 From: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Dear Alejandro

 I fully agree on the reflections you pose us.

 In this moment of deep reflection for our region I reiterate and strengthen my commitment from 23Oct assumed within the ALAC.

 Bring the voice and interests of LACRALO timely manner possible if we intend to work together not only as ALS but united as a region.

 Receive my thanks for your support not only to me but to the responsibility we all have in our region.

 Cheers

 Harold Arcos

 The October 23, 2015 20:44:15 GMT + 01: 00 apisanty at gmail.com wrote:

 > [[- Translated text (en -> en) -]]
 >
> Asunto: Re: Servicio de ALAC de F�tima Cambronero
> De: apisanty at gmail.com
>
> Hola,
>

>Mirando al futuro Ahora DEBEMOS Hacer Una Evaluaci�n y Trazar Una ruta.
>

>La EVALUACION ES BREVE: no proveemos Suficiente Opini�nes NI
>Informaci�n
>debidamente Estructuradas y completas - no se diga oportunas - un
>Nuestros
>Representantes de ALAC. De poco Sirve pedirles Que Hagan Consultas a la
>
> comunidad SI ESTAS Regresan de estafadores Las Manos Vac�as.
>

> Harold Arcos Inicia Un Nuevo ciclo y la mejor forma de apoyarlo en su
>gesti�n, hayamos VOTADO POR EL o no, es proveerle Consideraciones
>Solidas,
>oportunas, fundamentadas BIEN, Y consultadas con las Organizaciones
>Mismas
>un interior de su, Para Que Pueda ACTUAR con buenas consolidar bases y
>asi Do
> Legitimidad y el prestigio de la Organizaci�n a la Que Ahora repre.
> Adelante, Harold, y, compa�eros, no fallemos.
>

> Alejandro Pisanty
>

>El Viernes, 23 de octubre 2015 a las 2:00 pm, Carlton Samuels
><carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
> escribi�:
>

>> Fatima has been a very good representative of the interests of
>Jamaican
>> Internet Users at the ALAC and her service deserves our big thank
>you.
>>
>> We are gratified our support was not misplaced.
>>
>> It is also important to note her general and consistent support for
>> sensible and competent LACRALO governance.  We acknowledge her sense
>of
>> duty as well as her leadership.
>>
>> -Carlton Samuels
>> The University fo the West Indies ALS

>> http://www.lacralo.org

>     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
> Facultad de Qu�mica de la UNAM
> Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 M�xico DF M�xico
> + 52-1-5541444475 DESDE EL EXTRANJERO
> +525541444475 DESDE M�XICO SMS +525541444475
> Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
> Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614