[lac-discuss-en] Fatima Cambronero's ALAC Service

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:13:29 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fatima Cambronero's ALAC Service
 From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

 Thanks Alejandro for putting on the table, in a cordial manner, one of the
 sensitive issues to be addressed in our region and consider it
 priority.

 A Carlton her words to Fatima, are the expression of many
 We recognize the talent, quality and professionalism, recognition
 public effort and work done. Thanks to these valuable Fatima
 contributions and example.

 Today Harold has a huge task to develop and as I mention Sergio
 Salina Porto Alejandro recently and today ... you are not alone. it features
 the support of organizations and individuals committed to the development of
 Lacralo.

 As Carlos Dionisio Aguirre says ... my two cents

 The October 23, 2015, 14:43, Alejandro Pisanty <apisanty at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Hola,
>
> mirando ahora al futuro debemos hacer una evaluación y trazar una ruta.
>
> La evaluación es breve: no proveemos suficiente información ni opiniones
> debidamente estructuradas y completas - no se diga oportunas - a nuestros
> representantes de ALAC. De poco sirve pedirles que hagan consultas a la
> comunidad si regresan de éstas con las manos vacías.
>
> Harold Arcos inicia un nuevo ciclo y la mejor forma de apoyarlo en su
> gestión, hayamos votado por él o no, es proveerle consideraciones sólidas,
> oportunas, bien fundamentadas, y consultadas con las organizaciones mismas
> a su interior, para que pueda actuar con buenas bases y así consolidar su
> legitimidad y el prestigio de la organización a la que ahora representa.
> Adelante, Harold, y, compañeros, no fallemos.
>
> Alejandro Pisanty
>
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Carlton Samuels <
> carlton.samuels at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Fatima has been a very good representative of the interests of Jamaican
>> Internet Users at the ALAC and her service deserves our big thank you.
>>
>> We are gratified our support was not misplaced.
>>
>> It is also important to note her general and consistent support for
>> sensible and competent LACRALO governance.  We acknowledge her sense of
>> duty as well as her leadership.
>>
>> -Carlton Samuels
>> The University fo the West Indies ALS

>> http://www.lacralo.org
>>

> --
>      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
> Facultad de Química UNAM
> Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
> +52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
> +525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
> Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
> Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
> ---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org
> .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

> http://www.lacralo.org

 Antonio Medina Gomez
 President
 Colombian Association of Internet Users