[lac-discuss-en] Fatima Cambronero's ALAC Service

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:44:24 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fatima Cambronero's ALAC Service
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Hello,

 looking to the future we must now take stock and chart a course.

 Evaluation is brief: do not provide enough information or opinions
 properly structured and comprehensive - not to mention timely - our
 ALAC representatives. Little good to ask them questions to
 community when they return from these empty-handed.

 Arcos Harold begins a new cycle and how best to support your
 management, we voted for him or not, it is to provide solid considerations,
 timely, well-informed and consulted with the same organizations
 its interior, so that it can act with good bases and thus consolidate its
 legitimacy and prestige of the organization that now represents.
 Later, Harold, and peers, not fail.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 On Fri, October 23, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Fatima has been a very good representative of the interests of Jamaican
> Internet Users at the ALAC and her service deserves our big thank you.
>
> We are gratified our support was not misplaced.
>
> It is also important to note her general and consistent support for
> sensible and competent LACRALO governance.  We acknowledge her sense of
> duty as well as her leadership.
>
> -Carlton Samuels
> The University fo the West Indies ALS

> http://www.lacralo.org

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 SMS FROM MEXICO +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group,
 http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty