[lac-discuss-en] Fatima Cambronero's ALAC Service

carlton.samuels at gmail.com carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:01:58 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fatima Cambronero's ALAC Service
 From: carlton.samuels at gmail.com

 Fatima has-been a very good representative of the interests of Jamaican
 Internet Users at the ALAC and her service deserves our big thank you.

 We are gratified our support was not misplaced.

 It is Also Important to note her overall and consistent support for
 LACRALO sensitive and competent governance. We acknowledge her sense of
 duty as well as her leadership.

 Samuels -Carlton
 The University fo the West Indies ALS

 Carlton A Samuels
 Mobile: 876-818-1799
 * Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/1f44dac7b8.html