[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 3A RES = __ = C3 = C3 = B3n_como 9Altima_reuni = _ = q = utf-8 representante_de_ALAC_por_LACRALO =?????

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu Oct 22 14:13:37 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? Q = utf-8 3A RES = __ = C3 = C3 = B3n_como 9Altima_reuni = _ = q = utf-8 representante_de_ALAC_por_LACRALO =?????
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Thank you very much to you dear Fatima. You're an example of hard work, perseverance and management to be followed !!

 Thank you very much for your time dedicated to the region and representative example.

 Success in your future endeavors,

 Kisses

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI

 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil