[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = C3 = B3n_como_represen 9Altima_reuni = = = utf-8 tante_de_ALAC_por_LACRALO q =?????

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Oct 22 12:14:35 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = C3 = B3n_como_represen 9Altima_reuni = = = utf-8 tante_de_ALAC_por_LACRALO q =?????
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Fatima, I would firstly like to thank you personally good
 work you did in your tenure as ALAC Member, I was one of your
 detractors when I stand as a candidate and make clear
 I'm wrong and you were up to the challenges which required
 that office. This he put in writing what I told you personally and
 I think it appropriate manifest, that beyond the ideological looks and
 the various organizational objectives we have, it is important to
 I assume that you can work together and with a look beyond the
 tree, watching the entire forest ahead.
 I agree with what you express in your email regarding work in
 Overall, this was the greatest desire to pursue the comrades
 Organizations come from Internet users, the effort
 is the collective subject overcomes the thinking and action of subject
 individually isolated, and I'm glad you're raising these flags to live
 voice that brings us closer, break barriers and unites us in goals
 common.
 Harold what undoubtedly will do a good representation, we know
 that both you and those who had the honor of representing our
 region will not let him alone and surely will accompany all our
 region in the hard work that touches from now on, those who
 They know know your perseverance and thoroughness in addressing
 responsibilities.
 A big hug and #ParaAdelante Fatima #OtraInternetEsPosible

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** ** Argentina Association President Internauta
 Internet Users Argentina
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / Fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Latin American Federation of fluid Users
 from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; SergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time
 receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *

 The October 22, 2015, 8:30 Fatima Cambronero &lt;