[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = C3 = C3 = B3n_como_represen 9Altima_reuni = = = utf-8 tante_de_ALAC_por_LACRALO q =?????

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:31:01 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:? = Utf-8 q = C3 = C3 = B3n_como_represen 9Altima_reuni = = = utf-8 tante_de_ALAC_por_LACRALO q =?????
 From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

 Dear / os,

 I am writing from Dublin which is developing-and
 CLOSING: the 54th meeting of ICANN.

 We are having the last meeting of ALAC where decisions have been made
 on some important issues, including:

   1. Preliminary Issue Report on New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
   <  https://community.icann.org/x/zIdYAw>
   2. Use of Country and Territory Names as Top-Level Domains
   <  https://community.icann.org/x/VIxYAw>

 This is my last meeting I am participating as a member of ALAC
 representing LACRALO.

 I take this opportunity to thank the staff for their
 support and patience during these years, especially the interpreters
 Sabrina, Veronica and David with whom I interacted more in this time-and
 colleagues of our THIN who have actively worked for these
 years, supporting me in my role and supporting other colleagues doing
 these activities on behalf of all our ALS.

 I would also like to ask for your support for our new representative
 ALAC, Harold Arcos, who is a new representative in our community and
 It will need the support, mentoring and collaboration of all of us.
 Please do not be left alone. This is a team that needs
 our collaboration, participation and involvement.

 Many of us would agree that we need to continue
 working in our THIN to resolve many outstanding issues, for
 enhance our institutions, to overcome several internal situations
 and to strengthen both inward and outward.

 I invite everyone to make an effort to work together and
 overcome all these drawbacks that keep us mature as RALO and
 focus on the really important issues. I agree to
 working with you for this purpose, since my role now
 ALS representative of which I am part.

 Look to the future, we try to put aside personal issues
 that may affect -and they have done much harm to our two blades, and
 LACRALO keep working to be a RALO of all we feel
 proud to be part.

 It has been a pleasure and a constant learning have served as
 LACRALO ALAC representative. Thank you very much for allowing me to
 that opportunity.

 Best regards,

 Fatima Cambronero

 -
 * Fatima Cambronero *
 Lawyer
 Argentina / Mexico

 Phone: Argentina: +54 9351 5282 668 - Mexico: +52 (55) 3018 2066
 Twitter:facambronero
 Skype: fatima.cambronero

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/dea0acd496.html