[lac-discuss-en] ??????????? Q = utf-8 3A_LACRALO_Primera_Votaci VOTO_ANUNCIO = = = utf-8 b w4PCs24gZGUgbGEgbW9jacODwrNuIGRlIGNlbnN1cmEgLyBQcmltZXIg = q = utf-8 voto_de_LACRALO_Sobre_la_moci = C3 = 83 = C2 = B3n_de_censura =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Oct 10 10:30:40 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????????? Q = utf-8 3A_LACRALO_Primera_Votaci VOTO_ANUNCIO = = = utf-8 b w4PCs24gZGUgbGEgbW9jacODwrNuIGRlIGNlbnN1cmEgLyBQcmltZXIg = q = utf-8 voto_de_LACRALO_Sobre_la_moci = C3 = 83 = C2 = B3n_de_censura =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Juan Manuel to further clarify, although it is in previous clarifications.

 This motion should be rejected for not being covered by our regulations, the ALAC or ICANN. Just read it, does not cite any article in any standard. But try to give course to clear our names so many wrongs and injuries that caused serious injury and institutional staff

 Thus we find a flat on the UN regulations and in which the articles quoted, including the relevant items of our rules.

 It is a concatenated solution, as was explained.

 In the first vote, not because there is no competition in LACRALO, ie there is no article in any rule that permits treatment of the motion

 The SI allows the process to continue with the modification of requirements for submission and approval, the regulation of any part of the world, including the United Nations, and also in the removal project authorities ICANN, still under discussion. All require the same.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto