[lac-discuss-en] ????? Q = utf-8 B3n_sobre_componentes_de_la_S VIEW = C3 = = = utf-8 ociedad_Civil q =?

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Oct 7 13:52:34 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? Q = utf-8 B3n_sobre_componentes_de_la_S VIEW = C3 = = = utf-8 ociedad_Civil q =?
 From: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear Alberto and all
 For organizations nucleamos end users of internet,
 we firmly believe that all is not the same.
 Civil society is one thing, academia, organizations
 technical community and organizations defending the rights of
 Internet users is a very different, and we have seen in many of the
 various discussions that have taken place around the presentations of future
 This RALO ALS.
 Not the same for example Internauta Argentina Fundación Telefónica
 (The telephone company is an ISP in my country), we represent very interests
 different and opposite and should not be combined in a single category,
 for obvious reasons ..
 At the meeting of World Net an interesting differentiation emerged
 Organizations Finals between Internet users, academia and
 civil society, that was introduced by our colleague Johnny Laureano
 on behalf of FLUI, maybe this can help us understand our point of
 view regarding this issue.
 We keep reading!
 Embrace all

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** ** Argentina Association President Internauta
 Internet Users Argentina
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / Fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** Latin American Federation of fluid Users
 from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** Facebook: I salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; SergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** Twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time
 receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *