[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_sobre_componentes_de_la VIEW = = = iso-8859-1 _Sociedad_Civil q =?????

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:05:27 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_sobre_componentes_de_la VIEW = = = iso-8859-1 _Sociedad_Civil q =?????
 From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

 The civil society is composed of all those who do not belong to the Academy, the technical sector, business and governments. Likewise also it integrates civil society whose interests are different from the interests of the latter sectors mentioned in the previous paragraph.
 My humble contribution.
 CDAADIAR

 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. <div>
 We are working on those details Antonio.Although healthy hear first opinions, without some guidance to discuss.

 I hope to have them the morning in the wiki.

 Cheers

 Alberto Soto