[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_sobre_componentes_de_la VIEW = = = iso-8859-1 Sociedad_Civil __ q =?????

ron.baione at yahoo.com ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 03:43:22 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_sobre_componentes_de_la VIEW = = = iso-8859-1 Sociedad_Civil __ q =?????
 From: ron.baione at yahoo.com

 Rather than try to list all "types of groups" in a company and then try to separate which of these types are part of civil society and which are not, I recommend going with my original definition of society civil, because otherwise you risk the definition of civil society groups which historically have acted "civilized", which is different from trying to define what constitutes a civil society. The natural laws of the dynamics of tested groups Milgram experiments, when combined with the constatacin that some chose not to participate at all in the assumed authority, better define the interactions of any group of individuals who act an in human nature to subconsciously assign roles within the group, creation of a civil society given.

 Ronaldo Baione-Doda
 NY

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/9910177e27.html