[lac-discuss-en] What is Civil Society? ICANN within the ecosystem?

ron.baione at yahoo.com ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 02:39:24 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: What is Civil Society? ICANN within the ecosystem?
 From: ron.baione at yahoo.com

 A "civil society" is any set or subset of people within the limits of physicists assumed authority of the set or subset of people, where an unpredictable proportion of people in the group participate in any Eligia be tangibly affected by the assumed authority of the group or not tangible affected by the assumed authority of the group, and, given the law of Milgram, 65% of participants who chose to be tangibly affected by the authority assumed the authority assumed serobediente and 35% of people in the group eligiser tangibly affected by the assumed authority is not assumed to be obedient to authority.As said, there are those people in the group defined as any "civil society" which optpor not interact at all with the assumed authority of a group, but that still
 exist within the limits of the authority assumed, therefore they are part of the group that a "civil society", as defined.

 Within the ecosystem of ICANN, the authority assumed as I understand it, estbien distributed throughout the entire system, groups are rough consensus, podrn propose new rules and ideas, and the rules are applied based on the agreement General of the participants, and then the next level for Voting is trasladal. In a given measurement time, some members of the ICANN chose not to participate at all with the authority assumed the overall structure of ICANN, and for those who do not participate, 65% are obedient to the overall process in a given moment such measurement, and 35% ARE disagree with the overall process.

 Quhace ICANN works well as an organization, as I understand it, is the ability of all members to propose ideas and initiatives to comsideration definitions and the various checks and balances, such as the Ombudsman, proposed budgets and other internal and external regulatory protocols must make the overall process to be more efficient over time, provided that, in my opinion, the assumed authority of the system is shared in varying degrees around the ICANN system, and you never consolidated in the hands of a "oligarchy" I estinteresado definicinslo historically by the "continuation of their assumed authority" and not, traditionally, throughout the progress of the entire system to solve problems, therefore, no longer make a funcinpblica for civil society.

 Ronaldo Baione-Doda
 NY

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b1d1d80425.html