[lac-discuss-en] ????? Q = utf-8 OPINION B3n_sobre_componentes_de_la __ = C3 = = = utf-8 Sociedad_Civil q =?

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Sat Oct 3 01:35:36 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:????? Q = utf-8 OPINION B3n_sobre_componentes_de_la __ = C3 = = = utf-8 Sociedad_Civil q =?
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 Dear
 You can start with definitions: there are many already see what we achieved in our region.
 Here mine definition:
 Civil society is dentre any kind of formal organization of a population that is not public, is not a military or religious. So aí any type of company (limited partnership or corporation) General em, nongovernmental organizations, foundations, cooperatives and other formal organization fall.
 On the other hand usually em physical persons do not fall under this definition.
 Los Ralos, in my opinion, and the ALS are part of civil society. Members of the ALS, as individuals are not.
 Natural persons or individuals are simple member of the Society.
 Thus the Company is the people of a region is not relevant the size of the region sob consideration or as individual in this society is organized.

 This is what I think. Let's hear others with their understandings of what they mean for Civil Society

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil