[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_sobre_componentes_de_la VIEW = = = iso-8859-1 Sociedad_Civil __ q =?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sat Oct 3 00:40:32 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? Q = iso-8859-1 F3n_sobre_componentes_de_la VIEW = = = iso-8859-1 Sociedad_Civil __ q =?????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, in several working groups of different levels, it is
 discussing who make up civil society.

 I am interested in the opinion of LACRALO, particularly comparing the current
 ICANN ecosystem structure.

 For this I suggest you see within that ecosystem, or after the
 IANA transition complete, where we represent quedarn, the
 Internet end users.

 Consider that this is the offer of modificacina
 existing policies or launch a new policy.

 I have several meetings periodically, and do not want to give my personal opinion
 without consulting them.

 As President of LACRALO, must take the opinion of our region.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/760569e512.html