[lac-discuss-en] Budget FY17

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Oct 2 22:46:18 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Budget FY17
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, at the meeting this week of the Chairs and Secretaras
 RALOs, began to treat the FY17 budget, for which we have to
 Jan / 2015 to make our proposals.

 If the project is a journey into an event should not be those trips
 CROPP covered by the program.

 I ask you to sharpen your search as soon as possible and proposed projects
 see fit.

 Remember, any proposal must come with all the details,
 including total costs.

 We must use to make requests, and to focus on our
 capacitaciny formation of leaders. This permitiruna us more
 participation, both in our region and in ICANN processes, such
 as Sphere of comments.

 We could try to make sb joint project with GSE.

 We have almost three months, the projects should be provided for from 1
 July 2016 until 30 June 2017.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/aae65f95e2.html