[lac-discuss-en] FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: At-Large Review Working Party Draft Charter

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:17:28 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: At-Large Review Working Party Draft Charter
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Carlos did not know from experience but I agree with most reason
 That should be reflected in a document. I guess this is being
 analyzing now could fit any provision in this regard.

 If the working group concern if one agrees on that.

 Kisses

 The November 27, 2015, 11:36 am, Carlos Raul Gutierrez <crg at isoc-cr.org>