[lac-discuss-en] FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: At-Large Review Working Party Draft Charter

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Nov 25 19:53:47 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: FW: CALL FOR COMMENTS: At-Large Review Working Party Draft Charter
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 Dear colleagues

 As part of this working group I ask you to look at the initial raised dots to choose the organization which shall be as Contracted expert. I personally made some comments that are in the wiki about:

  1. diversity point for me is necessary that experts have contrasted experience in various countries not only customers in these countries and
  2. Experience in ICANN. To me what matters is that kind of experience in ICANN - participate in the market is not necessarily recommended, nor experience in the intellectual property community ... for me must have experience as a participant in the community as mere preference for a vision more atendente wide around the complex ICANN

 If you have points that seem relevant, I appreciate your comments on our list or Wiki.
 Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj