[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = utf-8 FW = 3A_D 3A_CONVOCATORIA_DE_COMENTARIOS = = = utf-8 q eclaraci = C3 = C3 = B3n_previst B3n_de_ALAC_sobre_la_aplicaci = = = utf-8 q = 28R a_del_Registro_de_Nuevo_Protocolo_de_acceso_a_datos_????? = =? utf-8? Q? DAP = 29? =

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 23:57:50 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??????? Q = utf-8 FW = 3A_D 3A_CONVOCATORIA_DE_COMENTARIOS = = = utf-8 q eclaraci = C3 = C3 = B3n_previst B3n_de_ALAC_sobre_la_aplicaci = = = utf-8 q = 28R a_del_Registro_de_Nuevo_Protocolo_de_acceso_a_datos_????? = =? utf-8? Q? DAP = 29? =
 From: apisanty at gmail.com

 Vanda,

 is to close the comment period on this that timely
 sent.

 Throughout the years in which they conducted the review of the "new whois"
 We raised some key questions about the technical protocols
 RDAP make up the system, no response Participant
 LACRALO in this group that you mentioned. We have independently
 investigated that file formats are accepted by the IETF
 which dissipates our initial objections. Excessive complexity and
 the view from the Web are still concerns.

 ALAC statement under review now refers exclusively to
 some privacy safeguards have been questioned in that
 representation.

 LACRALO has not formed an opinion about so I think
 our representatives in ALAC will vote in abstention.

 Alejandro Pisanty

 11/15/2015 13:43 GMT-06: 00 <vanda at etges.com.br> :