[lac-discuss-en] Grants and Awards

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Nov 18 18:01:21 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Grants and Awards
 From: vanda at scartezini.org

 Alberto excellent. I remember working with LAC Strategy chances are that if projects require significant funds. There are also oportunidade of joint projects between ALS maybe we should encourage.
 Perhaps we could put in a wiki summary of projects that have to seek funding ALS and are interested in doing parcerias with another from another country and together seek this support

 Well, they are simple ideas to start working together with each other in our region.

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil