[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO - MoU ICANN

apisan at unam.mx apisan at unam.mx
Tue Nov 17 15:18:01 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: LACRALO - MoU ICANN
 From: apisan at unam.mx

 Carlos Ral,

 the question is not silly.

 In fact in recent days Alberto and / or Humberto mentioned the MoU with ICANN, which has existed since the founding of LACRALO and is the legal basis for the existence and procedures LACRALO.

 Mention the especfica they did is that this MoU sersometido to revisiny comments and proposals were requested.

 Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 UNAM Faculty of Chemistry
 3000 University Avenue,. 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

 SMS FROM MEXICO +525541444475 +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 UNAM Join the LinkedIn group, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
 ---- >> Join ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org