[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO - MoU ICANN

vanda at etges.com.br vanda at etges.com.br
Tue Nov 17 13:45:22 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: LACRALO - MoU ICANN
 From: vanda at etges.com.br

 I agree with Jose Arce. There are many points to be clarified and relevant text to return to or improve as quickly.
 APRA take remember that LAC strategy is also beginning discussions with LACNOG which in turn may be a group of users' interest because it is involved with the coming of acces, connection networks. So once negotiated with LACNIC can perhaps begin to expand our agreements with LACNOG too.
 Hug
 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj