[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO - MoU ICANN

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:24:54 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: LACRALO - MoU ICANN
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear,

 First I want to thank everyone that yesterday we had a
 update of what happened at the IGF in Brazil.

 Now, I want to remind you that the 29th of this month (According to Alberto mail)
 period expires to discuss possible amendments to the MoU of our
 LACRALO with ICANN.
 Key issue that I consider to improve internal issues.
 (Yesterday between half an hour later at the monthly meeting and if I was not talking
 some of this, at least I did not see on the agenda)

 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Memorandum+of+Understanding+-+Memorandum+de+Entendimiento

 I think we have a good discussion and exchange of ideas and opinions.
 I started a while ago some things in the wiki, I hope to join more
 voices.

 Cheers

 -
 Arce, Jose F.