[lac-discuss-en] IGF

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:32:35 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: IGF
 From: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Dear
 I agree with the proposal made yesterday Vanda and let them know. So that I hope for the opportunity to see first hand the issues and exchanged experiences in Joao Pessoa. Vanda; I regret the misunderstanding.

 Alberto, the short I applied on the agenda was to discuss the meaning of colleagues from our region about my experience and issues discussed in Dublin. More as a way of taking introductory accountable participation in that meeting. No way I requested to speak and least IGF exclusivity which physically but could not attend remotely. If you mean that your response to Vanda regret the misunderstanding.

 Like I consider important among all who could attend and follow this recent meeting we exchange information.

 We continue moving forward.
 Cheers
 Harold Arcos

 The November 16 2015 13:15:02 GMT-04: 30, Vanda Scartezini <vanda at scartezini.org> wrote:
 > Thanks Alberto. It's very good. Hugs to night.
 > Vanda Scartezini
 > Polo Consultores Associados
 > Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 > 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 > Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 > Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 > Sorry for any typos.
 >

 > On 11/16/15 2:57 PM, &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 > On Behalf Of Alberto Soto &quot;
 > <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of
 > Asoto at ibero-americano.org&gt; wrote:
 >
 >> Dear Vanda, Harold Arcos just have a few minutes in our
 >> Monthly meeting to discuss the IGF in Brazil. They can also take
 > Their
 >> Print the other members who have attended if they wish.
 >> With respect to our colleague Roosvelet King, it is already provided for
 > Words
 >> The start, instead of the minute's silence.
 >> Many thanks for your cooperation.
 >>
 >> Best Regards
 >>
 >> Alberto Soto

 Dear All &gt;&gt;

 >> I think many other colleagues can help share some
 > Information
 >> About IGF. I was not here sponsored by ALAC. I was there
 >> Sponsored by my client, then I need to move some days
 > Will
 >> Another state close. I also coordinate a session on content
 > Internet and
 >> Creativity during Tuesday morning.
 >> However, I have talked with several colleagues and I can share some
 > Few
 >> Points with you:
 >>

 >> * The relevance of IGF us, ICANN was the subject
 > Central
 >> In finishing the agreement CCWG and more, using the presence of
 > More
 >> Governments and the need to reach an agreement on the
 > Test
 >> 18 effort as we knew it.
 >> * Fadi NTIA and Larry were full of busy talking to all
 >> Governments and attend relevant meetings as confidence
 >> Consumer that I attended, among others
 >> * IGF as we know it does not expect any conclusions or agreements
 >> Formal, more dissemination of information and the cross is
 > Talk
 >> All Internet-related issues and it is this aspect was very
 > Active,
 >> Full of old and new arguments.
 >> * Several colleagues from ALAC and were there as our region
 > Fatima
 >> Natalia, Olga, Carlton, Lance, Gabriela, Leon, Jose Rojas, Renata
 > Aquino and
 >> Alan Olivier, Siranush + Daniel Fink, Rodrigo de la Parra and Alex de
 > The
 >> ICANN I had the opportunity to speak.
 >> * I could not attend the meeting on Friday dedicated to our region.
 >> I hope colleagues can share with us how he will
 > Gone.
 >>

 >> All conjecture transcription are available, so
 > All
 >> Can read and learn from there.
 >> Tomorrow at our regular meeting.
 >> I'm going to suggest we all make at first after a pass
 > Of
 >> List, 1 minute of silence in memory of our colleague Roosevelt.
 >> Hi everyone,
 >>

 >> Vanda
 >> Polo Consultores Associados
 >> AV.Paulista 1159, CJ 1004